About Catholic Action Montreal
The English-speaking Catholic community has dedicated itself to offering care and compassion to those in need since their establishment in the 18th century. This commitment gave birth to a host of educational, health and social service institutions, and has made an invaluable contribution to the lives and well-being of individuals from all religious, cultural and social backgrounds. With this in mind, Catholic Action was established in April 2016 to bring together organizations with a common cause and shared commitment to better provide a wide range of services to those in need. CAM members are guided by faith to care for and bring hope to people in need with humility, compassion, and respect.
In collaboration with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director carries the vision and provides leadership to the organization. This individual collaborates with variety of Social Service Community organizations, Catholic Community organisations, the Archdiocese of Montreal, as well as individuals with expertise and a desire to serve. In addition to managing, directing, and overseeing the execution of all aspects of CAM, the Executive Director guides CAM in implementing the strategic plan and growing an organizational structure that gathers the skills and resources within the community and connects them to each other with the purpose of serving identified needs. The Executive Director helps promote communication and collaboration among the various organizations, creates networking and service opportunities and awareness of the many good works and services being offered in the Montreal Catholic community and in the Montreal community at large, and facilitates opportunities to work together in service.
- 4 days/Week
- Competitive Salary
- Is a Roman Catholic with a knowledge of and commitment to Catholic values
- University degree, or an equivalent combination of education and
- At least five (5) years in a senior management experience within a non-profit organization or equivalent experience
- Is fluent in English and French (other languages an asset)
- Knowledge and/or experience in:
- Marketing, public relations, communications, project and program management, volunteer management, organizational development, and fundraising, social
Please send your Letter of Intent and CV by December 9, 2022, and/or any inquiries to [email protected], or call 514-796-0703.